When you use any hosting, it’s difficult to not see 503 service unavailable error in use WordPress processing. 503 service unavailable mean is website ‘s server is not available right now. The cause in this problem because your sever is too busy, or maintenance is being performed.
You don’t worry about it. Although you use any hosting, you still can see this error in anytime.
Now, I will guide for you the solution to solve this problem quickly
- What causes error 503 service unavailable?
While you access your website, no lucky, many amount users access, your server is too heavy and it can’t response PHP script, so the cause is user limit, please offline or disappear in a time.
About the cause is bad code, please keep it and don’t change anything about code
2. What solutions for error 503 service unavailable ?
- Retry link URL by refesh your website or click ctrl+F5 to reload in consider problem or you come back in short time and continue to do it
- Restart router and modern to make sure that you see “Service unavailable”
- About your plugin, please disable all plugins not included your theme
In this case, you can’t access your website by wp-admin wordpress, please login by your FTP account.
You can disable them by you click rename or click Ctrl+F2:
Please go to this path: your folder/wp-content/folder
First, you need create a empty folder and name it plugin
Then you put all plugins you deactive in the folder you have created. If you do that, improve that your website has cause: Plugin conflicting
To know specific plugin, please go back this path:…wp-content/ folder, you delete plugin folder then you rename pld plugin folder to plugin folder to make sure you used plugin folder available with your website.
You go to your dashboard in wordpress, you one by one plugin in that folder until your error is displayed. Please open your website and refesh your website after each plugin you active.
When you know exactly plugin occurs 503 service unavailable error, you need consider to disable and delete it. Next, you select other plugins have same functions to replace
- About your website, please login in your FTP account, you go to this path: your folder/wp-content/themes/your-theme
You download your theme as doing backup theme and you delete it from your folder.
Certainly, default theme in WordPress is automatically actived as : twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen…
- If you do above way, but you don’t have result, the fastest way is contacting your hosting provider. They will check and fix for you
Is it simple? You can choose the best solution after two way. What way you like? Please comment in this post so that I can view your opinion. I’m thankful and happy if I receive your opinion